A COVID SAFE WORKPLACE
Fullbore places a high priority on the safety, health, and wellbeing of its employees and the wider community. Our company plays a vital role in delivering quarry, mining, and construction services and infrastructure to Australian businesses and communities. We are committed to providing a safe and healthy workplace for all our employees.
Fullbore’s goal is to prevent the transmission of COVID-19 in the workplace. We follow all current Government-mandated guidelines relating to travel, PPE, social distancing, and self-isolation. We coordinate with local and state health officials to obtain timely and accurate COVID-19 information, so we can respond appropriately.
Our COVID-19 risk mitigation plan includes policies, procedures, and initiatives that support the safe continuation of Fullbore operations while prioritising our workforce’s and customers’ health and safety. We also consider others involved in or affected by our operations during the pandemic.
Our managers and non-managerial employees support, comply with, and provide recommendations to further improve this plan. The COVID-19 plan focuses on:
- Preventing and reducing the risk of transmission among employees
- Promoting a healthy work environment
- Maintaining healthy business operations
We limit and monitor all points of entry to our offices and worksites. None of our workers are allowed to enter the worksite past the screening area if they:
- Have symptoms of COVID-19
- Report feeling feverish or exhibit fever of 38 degrees Celsius or higher
- Are undergoing COVID-19 infection evaluation (including a pending viral test)
- Have a COVID-19 infection diagnosis in the past 10 days
- Have had close contact with someone infected with COVID-19 in the past 14 days
We’ve taken these measures to ensure social distancing and provide a COVID-19 safe and hygienic workplace.
Managers and employees
- Fullbore conducts self-assessment screening for COVID-19 signs safely and respectfully for all clients, visitors, and other non-employees entering our workplaces
- We encourage employees to perform virtual health checks and self-screen prior to coming on site
- We stagger working hours and implement plans for employees to work remotely where possible
- Fullbore actively restricts visitors to our offices & sites to only necessary employees and contractors
- We promote regular communication with all employees, reinforcing correct hygiene, social distancing measures, and self-isolation where necessary
- Fullbore encourages employees to practice hand hygiene, cleaning, disinfection, and mandatory social distancing wherever possible
- We’ve reduced face-to-face meetings and toolbox talks to as few employees as possible. When these occur, we practice appropriate social distancing measures
- We have undertaken increased cleaning and disinfecting of site facilities and amenities.
- We ensure hand sanitisers & masks are available for employees on all sites to minimise transmission
- Where employees work on-site, we ensure our workspaces are properly ventilated
We continue to follow all advice from relevant government and health authorities concerning the pandemic. We will also revise and regularly update our COVID-19 Management Plan in line with government directives as the situation evolves.
Our aim is to continue maintaining a safe workplace and operate effectively to achieve successful outcomes for clients and stakeholders. As such, here is Fullbore’s workplace preparedness, detection, response, and control plan: